Ford Cabriolet Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show

4 posters

Go down

10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show Empty 10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show

Post by badger777 Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:18 pm

10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show
TO BE HELD SUNDAY 3RD JULY, 2016.
The Doncaster Show is open to everyone interested in motoring, veteran, vintage, classic, neo-classic and even other branches of motoring like monster trucks, military vehicles, pubic service vehicles and, of course, motor cycles. All profits go to local charities. Please note the new venue this year, at the race course

badger777
started the engine
started the engine

Back to top Go down

10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show Empty Re: 10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show

Post by crash Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:40 pm

Yer I'm Deffo interested in this last year was a brilliant show imo we had the best club stand by far. (Also the largest lol) noticed the change of venue back to the race course no nicely cut grass this year then.
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down

10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show Empty Re: 10th Doncaster Classic Car and Bike Show

Post by crash Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:39 pm

now taking booking for this show tickets are £5.00 per car. paypal payments to crashtest@supanet.com please send as gift. booking deadline tba it also seams that we may have been given some wrong information regarding venue i'll check this out.
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down

Post by crash Tue Jan 19, 2016 7:22 pm

UPDATE the venue for this show is definitely the deaf school I've just spoken to the show organiser and he says it will never return to the race course. tickets for this will be bookable very soon, they filled the space early last year with no late entries. so payments via paypal as above or in cash when we meet up early in the year but we do want to book this show quite quickly to ensure were in.
1- Mick
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down

Post by badger777 Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:36 pm

and me mick will pay you when i see you
1- mick
2 - sean & Karen

badger777
started the engine
started the engine

Back to top Go down

Post by nobber Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:10 pm

go on then ill try something new Smile

nobber
On the road
On the road

Back to top Go down

Post by andycab Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:22 am

Cool In for this one aswell

andycab
driving off
driving off

Back to top Go down

Post by crash Mon May 02, 2016 10:20 pm

our next show will more than likley be classic ford early next month. but coming up fast sunday july 3rd is the deaf school show at doncaster. this is a fantastic show at a great venue for a great cause tickets are just £5.00 per car. we had a stand last year and had loads of interest. i need to book this very soon so let me know if your interested asap
we have 7 cars so far
I'm sure you will be ok age wise for this jan
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down

Post by crash Wed May 18, 2016 10:08 pm

tickets have arrived i'll get them to you in time for the show
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down