Ford Cabriolet Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Posting Photos of your car

2 posters

Go down

Posting Photos of your car Empty Posting Photos of your car

Post by Jan Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:56 pm

When posting any photos please use an outside photo host and paste the image link. "how To do this" is detailed below

First log on to a photo hosting website a popular one is www.photobucket.com
if you havn't allready got an account their, register yourself its free to do so.
upload picture you want to post to the site in your account following the easy instructions
when adding pictures to this site, start a post as you would normally do and type any text into the post
when you want to add a photo go to your photobucket page. select the photo you want then click the IMG box in the right hand colunm
it will automaticly flash copy.come back to your post on this site and right click under your text then select paste.
it should have posted a line of text starting and ending with [IMG] you can preview the post to check the image is correct before posting it
Jan
Jan
Admin
Admin

https://fordsoclub.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Posting Photos of your car Empty Re: Posting Photos of your car

Post by crash Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:47 am

as some members have problems posting images we now have a e-mail address that you can send images to and i'll post them for you providing you don't send 100's from shows etc.
send you images via email to fcoclub.com@gmail.com
then as I don't check this email to often pm me on here and i'll upload them to a photobucket site for club use and post them within your thread.
images can be seen at https://s1377.photobucket.com/user/fcocphotos1/library/?sort=3&page=0
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down