Ford Cabriolet Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello.....

2 posters

Go down

Hello..... Empty Hello.....

Post by amandaj Tue Mar 01, 2016 12:56 am

I am still here.and my Cabby still at the garage lol from when I became ill at the end of Jan.Have asked for it back this week ,I've cut the list of to do jobs down to just 2. Broke wire to window washer and tracking .don't think they even looked at it yet Sad
Also Ant has bought me an mg f n reg, not see it yet , I am taking my / his reliable corsa back to him in slough on 18 th March and coming back in mg f ,( if it lasts that long) tbh it looks a shed all different shades of green ,laquer peel wet floor ,I've bought a hood forĀ£30 ant fitted it ,that should help floor, .technically ants paid for it for me so I've told him he can have it back at May as I already have a soft top for summer , currently sourcing matching body panels which I will put on when its here Lol .all good fun for me
Sorry for essay hope your all ok and your cabbys

amandaj
On the road
On the road

Back to top Go down

Hello..... Empty Re: Hello.....

Post by crash Tue Mar 01, 2016 6:45 pm

We had an mgf about 7 years ago 1.8vvc bright red with cream leather seats etc. Loved it until it suffered the dreaded hgf problem but once done right they ok. Hope we don't lose you the the mgoc
crash
crash
gathering speed
gathering speed

Back to top Go down

Post by amandaj Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:46 pm

Nah you won't lose me , I know I will be handing it back to ant for all summer months lol I like nice clean cars and reliable ones haha ,thou the head gasket has Been done , think ant Said he is the mechanic car from the garage that look after his T16 and his zr in Windsor .bloke had it three years,9 owners , think 120+ miles oh and now a years mot!!! Imported in 1999 thou is 1996
Watch this space for the list of issues lol
Still no news on Cabby Sad

amandaj
On the road
On the road

Back to top Go down

Post by amandaj Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:36 am

Gggrrrr still not got my Cabby back ,they not even looked at it yet ,cut list of jobs to tracking , and trace broken wire to window washer , and the weather has been so nice too

amandaj
On the road
On the road

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum