Ford Cabriolet Owners Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alloys .....

2 posters

Go down

alloys .....  Empty alloys .....

Post by amandaj Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:25 pm

a couple of weeks ago i changed my alloys from the 17 inch to the rsturbo blades style ones ,what a difference it has made ..i can drive over white painted lines now lol .. and i can drive a wee bit faster as i dont have to watch out for iron works or potholes or dips in the road surface anymore .. no bangs, clunks ,and losing the steering wheel and gritting me teeth anymore hehe ... an example would be, i use a short cut country road when i come back from my sisters threw great chadwell (?) normally i would drive at 35mph cos the road goes up and down and areas of subsidence but coming back this week i actually drove at 55mph ,no bangs and clunks ,well impressed ..thou i love the 17 and they photograph and compliment the cabby well and i do feel my cabby has lost abit of its identity with the change im pleased i changed to 15 inch ones . pics on facebook if u aint seen em already ...

amandaj
On the road
On the road

Back to top Go down

alloys .....  Empty Re: alloys .....

Post by nobber Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:56 pm

seen um look miles better and will keep the dream alive for a lot longer Smile track rod ends ball joints ect

nobber
On the road
On the road

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum